Corporate and Commission
Here at apple snaps photography we love the diverse nature of our corporate and commission engagements. We'd like to emphasize that our skills and approach are more sophisticated and commercial than our website may first suggest (we even have access to suits and ties).
From concept planning to graphic design we can assist you to create photographic-based media that can make your business or event stand out from the crowd.
- meet and greet photography for the former Minister for Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, the Hon Jenny Macklin MP.
- concept, photography, editing and graphic design of promotional material for Wyrd Sisters theatre production funded by the ACT Government (Canberra's most stolen poster according to local cafes).
- principal photography for the Greywei Weimaraners Calendar (working with a litter of adorable puppies).
- fashion photography for Out of the Ark vintage clothing specialists.
- coverage of various national awards ceremonies.
To get in touch with principal photographer, Pete Stiles, you can email email@example.com or call 0413 040 337 to organise a time to see him in both a suit and tie.